Help DELPHI XE2 module

Kanat

Hello!

Thank you for such a product I really liked!

created

post-757-0-55752200-1339361085_thumb.jpg

is no problem opening and working on http://127.0.0.1:8077

now you need to connect to the web server module

If you can not make it difficult to write in detail how to configure the module "dll" in the Web server 2003

I did set up in the documentation I have server 2003 iis6 focused on

post-757-0-30004900-1339361122_thumb.jpg

Many thanks in advance

Thank you for having responded

Yes I read the instructions set up

I have Delphi X2

infer localhost/mywebapps/gedit_xe2.dll

on the internet explorer browser is not running nothing

Opera on the browser gives an error "is not a valid Win32 application"

Have you compiled your app for ISAPI mode and get the dll output?

Open the example in GridEditors Delphi XE2, Pat commented out //{$ define UNIGUI_VCL} //Comment out this line to turn this project into an ISAPI module

Then switched to (Ctrl F12) UniServerModule and changed the value of the property ExtRoot ext-xyz\.

Then compile the project first got gedit_XE2.exe save the project and re-opened once again compiled and received gedit_XE2.dll

Server 2003 R2 64-bit IIS 6 is set up according to instructions: http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/index.html?iis_6_0.htm

Gedit_XE2.dll and copied the folder ext-3.4.0 to c:\webapps

I type in the address bar internet explorer localhost/mywebapps/gedit_XE2.dll result - nothing

I type in the address bar of the browser Opera localhost/mywebapps/gedit_XE2.dll result - "is not a valid Win32 application"

Please start from scratch with a new app containing a blank form only and briefly describe all steps you took.

He opened the Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 file -> new -> other - unigui for Delphi -> application Wizard

Opt - VCl application/standlone server/Isapi module click OK

To leave a message "Unit" ServerModule.pas "references the" Visual Component library "Framework? Buy the project currently ....... "

Click "YES"

Pat commented out //{$ define UNIGUI_VCL} //Comment out this line to turn this project into an ISAPI module

Then switched to (Ctrl F12) UniServerModule and changed the value of the property ExtRoot ext-xyz \.

Then compile the project first got Projeck2.exe save the project and re-opened once again received the compiled Projeck2.dll

Projeck2.dll and copied the folder ext-3.4.0 to c:\webapps

Changed the web extension to the c:\webapps\Projeck2.dll check "Set extension status Allowed"

Restart the web server

I type in the address bar internet explorer localhost/mywebapps/Projeck2.dll result - nothing

I type in the address bar of the browser Opera localhost/mywebapps/gedit_XE2.dll result -

"is not a valid Win32 application"