Session Questions

voja

Hi,

First, I commend you on your efforts in this application.

I use version 0.88.1.943, and I need some help to solving the following problems:

1. Session create

Session is created when the application started on client browser,

whether it was possible to create session only after pass login (authentication)?

2. When the Refresh button (on browser) is clicked the application will always start from the beginning,

whether it was possible to save client current position in session or elsewhere,

to refresh only page content where is currently.

I would be very grateful if you can show some examples, specifically related to our problem.

Thanks

Hi,

I use version 0.88.1.943, and I need some help to solving the following problems:

1. Session create

whether it was possible to create session only after pass login (authentication)?

2. When the Refresh button (on browser) is clicked the application will always start from the beginning,

whether it was possible to save client current position in session or elsewhere,

I would be very grateful if you can show some examples, specifically related to our problem.

Thanks

hi,

I will help you with what I can, let's see ...

You say you're using version 0.88.1.943, this is a very old version, try to always use the latest version 0.89.0.956 uniGUI Beta is the current version, often the problem was already solved. Always use the latest version available is very important to help in product development.

answering your questions

2) "session.create"

The session is always created when a new client connection, this is the basic mechanism of the system and think it makes sense to change it, yes you can validate the user is finished and the user's session if their credentials are not valid (uniMainModule. Terminate)

3) "When.the.Refresh.button"

If you click "refresh, back, forward" will have problems with unigui, in fact, that

discutivo was already here in the forum, I only know a product similar to that unigui

does it (raudus.com), but I'm ahead, it is not as professional.

For the examples, even the forum is full of them, besides the demos folder unigui, you know, think before you ask anything in a forum is always important to give us a sought rather to make things more "productive"

I hope I have helped and I am available for any questions I can answer, I do not know probably Farshad know;-)

good work

• Administrators

Hi,

1. Session create

We don't support browser authentication yet. Authentication must be done inside an active session. You can terminate the session if authentication has failed.

A session can contain very complex client side state which can not be reconstructed easily when page is refreshed. For example you may have several Forms opened on screen on top of each other.