see these 2 examples BEFORE and AFTER RadCORE:

SysLIFE
https://youtu.be/l-iNpufqfKE

SADGE
https://youtu.be/Y4qpeEhqbXk

**Do you want to better understand the benefits that RadCORE offers you?**

**01. How will RadCORE WEB help me in developing web applications?**

You will have 6 base projects to start your application (from DELPHI's own IDE):
- RC WEB BRAZIL;
- RC WEB GLOBAL;
- RC WEB BASE DB;
- RC WEB BASE;
- RC WEB STARTER;
- RC WEB MININAL;

The BRAZIL/GLOBAL versions bring several examples of use including registration models for CLIENTS, EMPLOYEES, PRODUCTS, USERS, PURCHASES REGISTRATION, REPORT ISSUANCE, RECEIPT ISSUANCE.

**02. Do I need to understand HTML/CSS/JS ?**

- You will not need to have any previous knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS nor will you need any templates to create your applications (eg Admin LTE).

**03. Can I use my own layout?**

- Yea. But, it's good to analyze what RadCORE offers you.
You will have a standardized layout as, unfortunately, unigui layout options do not follow a standard.

You will have a theme control where you or your own client can customize the colors and many other details such as the use of rounded or non-rounded edges, fonts, unidbgrid details, etc.

And more, all with NATIVE components !!!

**04. Will I have access to responsiveness features?**

- Yea. You will not need to use the MOBILE components of UNIGUI.
This is already an economy because you only need to have the PROFESSIONAL version of UNIGUI.

RadCORE brings the concept of "responsive blocks".
You will get responsiveness features without using bootstrap or html templates (neither unigui nor any other framework or language has this. Responsiveness is achieved using CSS/JS, BOOTSTRAP or similar).
With this, you will be able to create a single application with a single code, a single form for each screen and your application will run on any device.

**05. Do I get any documentation?**

- Yea. You will receive documentation and sources with many examples.
You will have access to the private group of users and receive updates for 12 months.
See the update log below. The project is super active and always getting improvements.

**See what else RadCORE offers you if you wanted to use it, of course:**

- Reduction of lines of code and consequently the size of the application;

- Dynamic generation of MENUS with several configuration options and being able to display any form/frame from the MENU without a line of code or from anywhere in the system with just a line of code (in the case of FORMS, it can be MODAL or NO, everything will be automatic );

- Dynamic Control of Users and Access Permissions;

- Super simple to use and configure runtime translation control;

- Creation of components through RC ELEMENTS or via code in an easy and fast way;

- Cloning of components for maximum reuse;

- Alignment, Positioning, Dimensioning and Centering of objects dynamically with different configurations;

- Super practical resources to apply animations and effects;

- LOGIN models with / without user registration or password redemption and multi-company access;

- 4 pre-defined CRUD models with all the necessary controls to create any registration screen, already including permissioning resources;

- REACTIVE Resources:
An edit, a panel, a label, a button icon can have their characteristics changed without a single line of code. You can define which properties they will have when in INSERT, EDIT or BROWSE mode;

- UniCombobox with values (using native component);

- Automatic filling of UniCombobox from a query or with the contents of a folder;

- Dynamic creation and without a line of code of LOOKUPS.
One of RadCORE's most powerful features. This will save you time and even hundreds of lines of code (depending on the size of your project);

The dynamic lookup allows you to do searches including adding content criticism to secondary fields, searching with joins , returning additional values and much more;

- Template for issuing reports with a list of options and pre-defined filters that can be easily configured for other report generators;

and much more !!!

**Request more details or a personal demo today.**

Flávio Motta
mikromundo@gmail.com
+55 85 998621405

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi..

Check the official RadCore forum space with many vídeos,  details and testemonials:

Send an email to:

Mikromundo@gmail.com to get a quote and a link to test a on line demo or call me on whatsapp:

+55 85 998621405

Flavio Motta