hyperserver: EidReadTimeout

AntonioCuomo

As has long been reported: my unigui application blocks the creation of sexes thus remaining stuck in the mainform. This happens with random times. Verifying the log I read:

ETW_Server.exe: 00002A40: 14:20:54 [Wait Node OK]:6
ETW_Server.exe: 00002AE0: 14:21:17 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD
ETW_Server.exe: 00002108: 14:21:17 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD
ETW_Server.exe: 000032C4: 14:21:18 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD

what is this error?

Note: on the production PC this does not happen, but it happens on the server PC where the application is installed with the runtime. Versione unigui 1.90.0.1.1560 7.4.0

• Administrators
6 hours ago, AntonioCuomo said:

As has long been reported: my unigui application blocks the creation of sexes thus remaining stuck in the mainform. This happens with random times. Verifying the log I read:

ETW_Server.exe: 00002A40: 14:20:54 [Wait Node OK]:6
ETW_Server.exe: 00002AE0: 14:21:17 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD
ETW_Server.exe: 00002108: 14:21:17 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD
ETW_Server.exe: 000032C4: 14:21:18 [79.11.13.85]:EUniHyperServerException : TUniHyperServer.HandleHTTPRequest(), Node:[4], EIdReadTimeout, Read timed out. : Addr: $0070EDAD

what is this error?

Note: on the production PC this does not happen, but it happens on the server PC where the application is installed with the runtime. Versione unigui 1.90.0.1.1560 7.4.0

I recall that your server PC was running Windows 10. Is it a cloud server or an in-house server?

Can to try on a different PC running a Server Windows OS?

The pc you saw was a pc with windows 10. The message is on a physical server of a farm (with windows server). unfortunately the problem is that on the production pc it works but if I install it on another pc or on the server it blocks the sessions. the only difference between the production pc and the other two is sqlserver (production pc version 2017, the others version 2019). Right now I'm trying to transfer the database to sqlserver 2017 and then install it on the server. This morning we ran a stress test on the production pc and everything went well with about fifteen simultaneous accesses. On the server when I click on the first entries of the ttreemenu it is as if the sessions were destroyed and only the menu remains active. The button that closes the application doesn't work either. Real trouble ... hours on the phone with the customer.

Mea Culpa...

I solved the riddle .... Thinking it was a unigui or a hyperser problem, I moved away from the solution.

I verified that between the production pc and that of the client there was only the sqlexpress installation: production pc -> v.17, server -> v.19.

I decided to transfer the data from the server and when I tried to export it I encountered an error in a table.

In practice it blocked the queries on that table and unigui gave all kinds of errors. I have fixed the table and everything seems to be ok.

We hope.

Anyway Thanks to Farshad for being available with me for so long