We need to create a radcore room

rencarnacion

No my friend.

I converse in Portuguese with those who ask me in Portuguese. You yourself speak to me in English and I answer you in English.

Anyone on the forum who doesn't speak English has to translate posts into their native language, so I don't think it's such a serious problem. But thank you for your post.

the Forum is exclusive to UNIGUI, of course I would be proud if Farshad did that, but I don't see it as "something right" because the forum is exclusive to UNIGUI.

image.png.b449b7ae5bc564b3bd54756287338eb1.png

21 hours ago, mikromundo said:

Radcore has a group in telegram Rony.

Here it's only for Unigui.

Maybe you create a forums on your website, it will be easier to navigate topics and search for specific question and answers.

I find telegram unhelpful with their groups, because when I leave it for few days I see hundreds of messages, which is very hard to follow or understand the flow of the question and answers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rencarnacion said:

Hi, @Flávio, Is only when I just write in English but the  most of member of telegram they write they message in Portuguese. What I mean is that every body write in English and every body will available to see the experience of every user write in the forum 

even if all of them wrote in English, it's very hard to follow the question & answers in telegram, I think forums is much better for this as here

• Like 1