UniGUI Version From ServerModule

dionel1969

Hello:

1- I want to show the version of Unigui and ExtJS that I'm using in some specific program. It could be in initial screen or in About Dialog. So, I'm trying to take it from ServerModule.UniGUIVersion property (string property) and it give me in run-time 3 dashes (---), but it show well in design time. I have to give it from Other property or ...???

2- At the same time, I forgot where I can change the final page color, not the whole text, just the color to clTeal (in this case).

3- It is possible to put shortcut to UNINSTALL in the menu created by installation of ExtJS to give the possible to uninstall it directly from menu, and not to search in the Control Panel\... or in C:\Document and settings\....???

Thank you

post-125-0-45426800-1335016770_thumb.png

PS: Since I am not paying anything now for UniGUI at least signal that the program is done on that basis and that can serve as propaganda for UniGUI to other developers.

Hello:

1- I want to show the version of Unigui and ExtJS that I'm using in some specific program. It could be in initial screen or in About Dialog. So, I'm trying to take it from ServerModule.UniGUIVersion property (string property) and it give me in run-time 3 dashes (---), but it show well in design time. I have to give it from Other property or ...???

2- At the same time, I forgot where I can change the final page color, not the whole text, just the color to clTeal (in this case).

3- It is possible to put shortcut to UNINSTALL in the menu created by installation of ExtJS to give the possible to uninstall it directly from menu, and not to search in the Control Panel\... or in C:\Document and settings\....???

Thank you

post-125-0-45426800-1335016770_thumb.png

PS: Since I am not paying anything now for UniGUI at least signal that the program is done on that basis and that can serve as propaganda for UniGUI to other developers.

2nd is solved:

ServerMessages.TerminateTemplate.Strings = (
   '<html>'
   '<body bgcolor="#dfe8f6">'
   '<p style="text-align:center;color:#0000A0">[###message###]</p>'

'<p style="text-align:center;color:#A05050"><a href="[###url###]"' +
     '>Restart application</a></p>'
   '</body>'
   '</html>')

but I think this could be:

<body bgcolor="{Color from ServerModule.BGColor}">

I need,at least, the solution for the first one.

• Administrators

Hello:

Yes, it is only available at design time for developer reference. It is taken from uniGUIXX.BPL file DLL version number.

Yes, it is only available at design time for developer reference. It is taken from uniGUIXX.BPL file DLL version number.

Could be possible to put it as a read only property of ServerModule for both Design Time and Run Time???

Now I have two instances of Loan App installed in Beta stage, and will one about Lottery Games, and so on. Then they will in different machines for different users, to know what I have to change I use version numbers and specially UniGUI.

• Upvote 1