Commercial Version

picyka

Hello, I am delighted with the components, I'm from Brazil, Disclosed in a forum components. The commercial version has some prediction to be released? Turn to the sources? I usually create some components and not the source becomes a little complicated .. Could create the component TLabeledEdit.

grateful

Leandro

• Administrators

Hello, I am delighted with the components, I'm from Brazil, Disclosed in a forum components. The commercial version has some prediction to be released? Turn to the sources? I usually create some components and not the source becomes a little complicated .. Could create the component TLabeledEdit.

grateful

Leandro

Hello,

I can't say the exact time for a non-beta release because it is very hard to predict. Current version is 0.89.0 and starting from version 0.90.0 to 1.0.0 product will take its final shape. This will include licensing details, price, documentation and source distribution policy. I know that it is difficult to create new component without docs and looking at source, but before we release those details we must make sure that internal architecture will not change anymore. My goal is to make all necessary changes wherever needed and finalize the internal architecture of the product in version 0.90.0.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I can't say the exact time for a non-beta release because it is very hard to predict. Current version is 0.89.0 and starting from version 0.90.0 to 1.0.0 product will take its final shape. This will include licensing details, price, documentation and source distribution policy. I know that it is difficult to create new component without docs and looking at source, but before we release those details we must make sure that internal architecture will not change anymore. My goal is to make all necessary changes wherever needed and finalize the internal architecture of the product in version 0.90.0.

Hi Farshad,

Any idea of license prices? Should I begin adjusting my belt?

Thanks.

J. Oriol Mujica F.

MasterData

• Administrators

Yes!!!

Please administrator, see with too care a special price to Brasil.

Be careful! Special price to Brasil can be misunderstood by me :) Because I've heard that Delphi itself is sold in Brazil with double / triple prices compared to rest of the world.

You are right to say this about the values ​​that Farshad delphi in Brazil. Unfortunately our country has a lot of taxes and little government result.

Be careful! Special price to Brasil can be misunderstood by me :) Because I've heard that Delphi itself is sold in Brazil with double / triple prices compared to rest of the world.