Upgraded to 64 bit, now cannot create exe.

johnp

I have recently ungraded to a 64 bit machine for my uniGUI  development. But now on my application I get this error below when I try to create and exe. Under the advice of another post,  I did change my Project-Options-Building-Delphi Compiler-MS Compiler as I thought I saw suggested,  it did compile but cannot run.  

''Bad unit format: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\uIndy\uIdBaseComponent.dcu' - Expected version: 34.0, Windows Unicode(x64) Found version: 34.0, Windows Unicode(x86)''.

Also wanting to be able to compile both 32 and 64 bit versions. I am running Delphi 10.4 under Windows 10 64 bit.

Any help to safely configure or lead me that way without breaking is appreciated.

John P.

Well, silly me, that seem to fix that issue. I have been away from Delphi projects for awhile. I am a registered user running with uniGUI 1.90.0.155. Although I may have to update or renew. 

I was hoping I can work with both 32 and 64 bit on the same machine under Delphi  Do I have to create separate library paths? It seems I can only compile 64 bit under Delphi.  Is it possible to install unGUI and create both 64 and 32 bit apps on one machine.?

Thanks

John P. .