Error in ChromeBrowser: ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

erich.wanker

Hello,

• WinServer 2019 Datacenter (VM)
  • Apache 2.4
  • Uni-Hyperserver
  • eset Antivirus

if starting the hyperserver-unigui Application - chrome shows a blank screen and console says:

ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

i disabled firewall and antivirus on the server without success, i disable preloading in chrome..

the apache on this server is a copy - on other different computers (win2019,Win2016,win10..) i have NO problems - JUST this one PC

i recompiled my app from program  xxx; to library xxx; -  the ISAPI DLL works fine without problems

ANY suggestions what i can do to run my app with Hyperserver?

ThanX

Erich

4 hours ago, erich.wanker said:

eset Antivirus

Uninstall.

Anit-virus and other Protection Software

Some protection software such as anti-viruses can intercept HTTP communication and try to filter them. It may interfere with HTTP transport channel used to communicate between Nodes and HyperServer. We received reports that ESET anti-virus can filter HyperServer communication and prevent it from proper communication. It is important to make sure no such software is interfering with HTTP channels internally used by HyperServer. Actually, it is not recommended to install that type of protection software on a production server. Even if you want to have a protection software try using those which are specifically designed to work for server operating systems.