With regard to the multi-select of unidbgrid

bgxbd

With regard to the multi-select of unidbgrid: 

How to judge whether the multiple options of unidbgrid are selected ? At present, I can only judge whether any data rows have been selected, but I don't know how to get the primary key or data content of these selected rows (    Only the relevant attribute was found :UniDBGrid.SelectedRows.Count    )

I have made a column of checkboxes in the grid. I found that if the multi-select column( check-box column ) directly adopts the  table field  in Database, the operation of checking can be completed with at least three clicks of the mouse, and this efficiency is unacceptable.

In addition, if  use the multi selection column configured by the grid itself, after reloading the option record, and edit it on the basis of the old record ( bookmark according to the demo case ), the previously selected options will disappear.
Thank you !

1 hour ago, bgxbd said:

With regard to the multi-select of unidbgrid

Hello,

First of all please specify the edition and build of UniGUI you are using.

1 hour ago, bgxbd said:

How to judge whether the multiple options of unidbgrid are selected ? At present, I can only judge whether any data rows have been selected, but I don't know how to get the primary key or data content of these selected rows (    Only the relevant attribute was found :UniDBGrid.SelectedRows.Count    )

Please see and analyze the related demos, for example:

\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\GridMultiSelect

1 hour ago, bgxbd said:

I have made a column of checkboxes in the grid. I found that if the multi-select column( check-box column ) directly adopts the  table field  in Database, the operation of checking can be completed with at least three clicks of the mouse, and this efficiency is unacceptable.

In addition, if  use the multi selection column configured by the grid itself, after reloading the option record, and edit it on the basis of the old record ( bookmark according to the demo case ), the previously selected options will disappear.

Can you please clarify?

hello,Sherzod

I've seen the demo, but the functions in it can't solve the problems  and  In this demo, if you keep selecting the data rows before pressing the copy selected button, the previously selected options will disappear too.

I'm using
uniGUI 1.90.0.1555 & Ext JS 7.4.0