Form Icon

apelsinov

Hello.

I have two questions:

1. How can I get a form header icon into web mode?

2. How to change the style of drawing a specific element (SpeedButton, panels, ...). It possible to specify a particular style of an element in CSS?

Sorry for my english.

1. No, not favicon. Icon in the window title.

2. How can I change the CSS style of a specific element (SpeedButton, panels, ...)? Is it possible to specify a particular style for the element in CSS? 

Picture is saved in Cache folder.

Ok. I have some open windows, how can I know, which picture corresponds to the appropriate window?

UniSpeedButton1.ExtControl

For example I can give the UniSpeedButton1.ExtControl. When I set in this field the class name from CSS (and everything what I want set at all) - I receive the error.

post-630-0-18965600-1333528089_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Ok. I have some open windows, how can I know, which picture corresponds to the appropriate window?

Folder name which is same as UniApplication.SessionId contains all cache files for that session.

For example I can give the UniSpeedButton1.ExtControl. When I set in this field the class name from CSS (and everything what I want set at all) - I receive the error.

1.jpg

Where do you set this? You must set this in Form.OnCreate event.

Where do you set this? You must set this in Form.OnCreate event.

In the VCL application /Standalone Server mode:

When I have Form.OnCreate, OnActivate, OnShow event the UniSpeedButton1.ExtControl = nil

In the Windows Service Application mode:

When I have Form.OnCreate event, the ExtControl object is set.