UniGenericControl - Child controls

gvn

I need a container (at design time) where I can add child controls.

Also, it needs to be extremely simple (I just need a "div", no classes, no attributes and no child divs).

TUniContainerPanel/TUniPanel/TUniSimplePanel: Allows you to have child controls, however, when rendered by the browser, many "child divs" are created.

TUniGenericControl: It's almost perfect, but at design time, it can't be "parent" to any other control.

I want to create a custom unigui control for this task (if necessary). What is the best class to use as inheritance in this case?

I'm using the trial version(1.90.0.1555) of Unigui.

7 hours ago, gvn said:

I need a container (at design time) where I can add child controls.

Also, it needs to be extremely simple (I just need a "div", no classes, no attributes and no child divs).

TUniContainerPanel/TUniPanel/TUniSimplePanel: Allows you to have child controls, however, when rendered by the browser, many "child divs" are created.

TUniGenericControl: It's almost perfect, but at design time, it can't be "parent" to any other control.

I want to create a custom unigui control for this task (if necessary). What is the best class to use as inheritance in this case?

I'm using the trial version(1.90.0.1555) of Unigui.

Hello,

Unigui comes with a great functionality : inherited control

You can create as much as you want your controls (uniFrames) with there business code and inherited on your forms.

I found a solution (maybe not ideal).

I created a component from TUniCustomScrollablePanel.

procedure TMyPanel.ConfigJSClasses ( ALoading : Boolean ) ;
begin
    JSObjects.DefaultJSClassName := 'Ext.Component';
end;

#edit

"Ext.Component" does not accept child controls. Damn it.