Ajax suggestions with TUniURLframe, external site in php and common database

a.sanf

Hi to everybody

Currently I have a functioning scenario as shown, where I have essentially 3 parts:

• login + session side (managed by unigui + delphi routine),
  • site side with html + php
  • database + resources & files.

At login access, an unigui session is created with a mainform that through uniURLframe load home site page. Threads are activated that check profile and events on the DB. Through TuniURLframe a home php page is loaded (passing the session to control accesses, profiles, logs) . The site (which is independent for the management pages at the moment) but dependent on the session, can exchange data and files through requests on mssql database or through requests to unigui (simulating a sort of restapi) which responds quickly, for example to create a report in pdf and load it.
Everything works very smoothly and quickly (via a 40cores + 512GB Ram server) with hyperserver, php, mssql about 250 user/day (for a business application that also shares desktop applications in delphi. Unigui + site will serve for a total pass to browser/internet technology).
Now the need arises to create something more interactive and I would like to have your help and advice on how to interact with external pages with ajax. For example how to call events via ajax (the idea is to create the ajax code in the pages on the site) which is intercepted by the mainform (which processes and interacts with the page loaded in the uniURLframe).
Could you advise me or attach examples of routines? 

Thanks

Antonio

image.thumb.png.fb2b4aa52d5909369036386759ea8f99.png