How could I ensure my ISAPI dll will be always active and loaded in memory?

rgreat

20 minutes ago, rgreat said:

Is there any way to do that, without periodically opening application URL with 3rd party tools?

Hi,

Hyper server and persistent node zero.

Persistent Node Zero

Persistent Node Zero is a Node with Id = zero (0) and it is guaranteed to run continuously, i.e. it will never be permanently unloaded. However, it will be occasionally recycled like any other Node. Again, it is guaranteed that it will be reloaded immediately after it is recycled. Main purpose of a Persistent Node is to make sure that you have at least one Node running at a time. Consider a scenario where your uniGUI application should perform a background task in a thread, possibly in a TUniThreadTimer placed on a ServerModule. In a classical uniGUI app there is only one process, so your background task is guaranteed to run in form of a Singleton. However, in HyperServer  where multiple copies of same process are running concurrently, there should be a mechanism to ensure your Singleton method will run only in one of the Nodes. Persistent Node Zero option perfectly serves this purpose. All you need to do is enabled this option and checking Node Id in your uniGUI application. If boolean property in ServerModule named NodeZero is True, then it is safe to run your background task.