uniGUI HyperServer technology - 2nd usage

wjjw

Hello!

First I have to say that I really like the uniGUI platform. Now I am running two portals with this platform successful on Azure VMs.

Beside the web portals using uniGUI I am handling on the same servers "normal" web services using DataSnap WebBroker. It is working fine - still I like the HyperServer platform for deployment and scaling. So my idea was to use the same platform for web services - not only for web pages/portals (similar to RAD Server). Not sure if this makes sense but this would simplify my work a lot.

Best regards,

Happy customer. 

3 horas atrás, wjjw disse:

Olá!

Primeiro tenho que dizer que gosto muito da plataforma uniGUI. Agora estou executando dois portais com esta plataforma bem sucedida em VMs Azure.

Ao lado dos portais da Web usando o uniGUI estou lidando nos mesmos servidores serviços web "normais" usando o DataSnap WebBroker. Ele está funcionando bem - ainda assim eu gosto da plataforma HyperServer para implantação e dimensionamento. Então minha ideia era usar a mesma plataforma para serviços web - não apenas para páginas/portais web (semelhante ao RAD Server). Não sei se isso faz sentido, mas isso simplificaria muito meu trabalho.

Atenciosamente

Cliente feliz.

I currently use XData

On 10/20/2021 at 10:25 AM, wjjw said:

Hello!

First I have to say that I really like the uniGUI platform. Now I am running two portals with this platform successful on Azure VMs.

Beside the web portals using uniGUI I am handling on the same servers "normal" web services using DataSnap WebBroker. It is working fine - still I like the HyperServer platform for deployment and scaling. So my idea was to use the same platform for web services - not only for web pages/portals (similar to RAD Server). Not sure if this makes sense but this would simplify my work a lot.

Best regards,

Happy customer. 

You can use Delphi MVC, it's stateless server, so you can span on many servers as you need.

Hello all,

thanks for your replies.
I know that there are many solutions for creating web services, I only like on the HyperServer the deployment possibilities.
This you don't get for all the solutions. You have to go to the server, stop the service, copy the new files, restart the service.
With HyperServer you just go to the portal, send the file and that's it. It's how easy it is to deploy was my point. 😉