Passing data from external webpage

codeb

Hi!

Where is my problem. I tray to make UniGUI application that read barcode using webcam like barcode reader. From that reason I use external webpage (html file) whit Flash components on it to read barcode (sample see here http://www.gurulib.com/_scripts/barcode/gurulib_barcode.html ). Result from reading I get in small input box on bottom side. All stuff except text are part of one flash file. Now, I must get content of that InputBox to use in my application for searching database or other reasons.

Any ideas?

I think you dont understand me...

First I have UniApplication with one UniForm. On this form I have one UniPanel with top alignment with one UniEdit on it and one UniHTMLFrame with client alignment.

After load external page into UniHTMLFrame, I use that page to read barcode. Barcode was automatically readed into InputBox on same page not on part of UniApplication. Now I must pickup data from that InputBox and put it to UniEditBox.

I think you understand me now. Also you can see sample of external page on link that I provide in last post.

After load external page into UniHTMLFrame

What do you mean? UniHTMLFrame is local page, unless you create some <iframe> inside or call window.open()

External is UniURLFrame. Could you be more specific?

p.s. I can't test the page you linked since I don't have a webcam, thats why I need more information.

Here is some picture of external (but loaded on local server) page. Try to understand now, this page will be loaded in one HTMLFrame on one UniForm. That UniForm also have UniEdit where I try to pull out data.

post-368-0-02856200-1330794690_thumb.jpg