Delphi Alexandria and TUniFrame

claudio.piffer

HI,

I just convert a my app from Delphi Sydney to Alexandria. I converted everything without problems and the compilation is ok!

The problem is with classes that derive from TUniFrame. Alexandria injects into the dfm the PixelsPerInch property which does not exist in the base class and this rightly causes an error at runtime.

If I delete the property in the dfm out of the IDE and recompile everything works fine.

Unfortunately, however, every time I save a modification of a class derived from TUniFrame, the problem returns.

Is there a workaround for this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 3:05 AM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hi,

We will publish a build to address all D11 related issues.

Thanks

I downloaded the trial version and I am also with this problem. would have how to release correction on the trail too or only for those who purchased the product?

8 hours ago, Melque said:

I downloaded the trial version and I am also with this problem. would have how to release correction on the trail too or only for those who purchased the product?

Hello,

Eventually the fix will apply to the trial version too.

But judging by your registration date on the forum. Are you still using the trial version?

11 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Eventually the fix will apply to the trial version too.

But judging by your registration date on the forum. Are you still using the trial version?

So I only use it for study purposes. But I discovered the problem, was that i needed the permission in the FMSoft folder and then recompile the unigui component I did this way and it worked. :)

Hello,

I am new to UniGUI and just beginning to test & experiment (very likely I will purchase before long). My question is as follows (many more to come lol)...

Has this been corrected yet, in the trial version?  If not, do you have an ETA?   I ask because I want to do all my experimenting via Delphi 11 as that is what I will be using to develop upcoming projects.  TIA

Hello,

8 hours ago, rhazell said:

I am new to UniGUI and just beginning to test & experiment (very likely I will purchase before long). My question is as follows (many more to come lol)...

Thank you for your interest in UniGUI.

8 hours ago, rhazell said:

Has this been corrected yet, in the trial version?  If not, do you have an ETA?   I ask because I want to do all my experimenting via Delphi 11 as that is what I will be using to develop upcoming projects.  TIA

Please you can try to test with the latest trial build:

http://unigui.com/component/rsfiles/download-file/files?path=FMSoft_uniGUI_Complete_Professional_1.90.0.1553_Trial.exe&Itemid=101

uniGUI - v1.90.0.1553:

[UNG-3272] - Delphi 11.0 DBGrid related issue
[UNG-3275] - Various bugs related to Delphi 11 integration

• 2 weeks later...