Bad Support

MarcoPis

Hi all,

I'm sorry for this bad review but it is necessary.

I work in a company and I do not have access to portal FMSoft to set my eMail. I also asked my Company Owner for these credentials but he declined. That means I can't complete this procedure : 

It is difficult to find support for Delphi and it is not fair to be denied your help. Fortunately for you, the choice of software is not up to me. I will certainly report what happened to my managers. It would also be right not to close topics for no reason.

• Like 1

create a specific email to access the portal that is known to the company you work for
type
uniguisupportyourcompany@gmail.com

your boss will know the password that will be used to access the forum

if tomorrow you leave the company, he will be able to change the password and move to a new employee

I suggest not using your personal email

now it's not up to criticize the support of unigui where we always have help not only from the community

but also from our master farshard, who is always looking to help us.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wilton_rad said:

create a specific email to access the portal that is known to the company you work for
type
uniguisupportyourcompany@gmail.com

your boss will know the password that will be used to access the forum

if tomorrow you leave the company, he will be able to change the password and move to a new employee

I suggest not using your personal email

now it's not up to criticize the support of unigui where we always have help not only from the community

but also from our master farshard, who is always looking to help us.

I just asked my boss for his UniGui Forum credentials and he gave me. But it is not the right way I should ask for support.

I understand you don't want to help anyone who uses an illegal license, but that way it's a bit of an exaggeration. I also gave you the name of my company so you can also take the risk of answering me.
Now I will be forced to use an account not in my possession to ask for help, futhermore, my topic is also about a bug report, and not just a fix for me.

Finally, if you can't answer, don't ask for information by closing the topic. Sherzod, closed 3 of my topics for no reason. If you ask what version of UniGui I have, you can let me answer instead of force creating a new topic

Just now, Sherzod said:

But I did not close your topics. Right?

I don't even know how to see if the topics are closed or not. However for some reasons I had to create a new topic after your answers and it never happened before, so it seems a little strange...

• Administrators
On 10/4/2021 at 5:10 PM, MarcoPis said:

I just asked my boss for his UniGui Forum credentials and he gave me. But it is not the right way I should ask for support.

I understand you don't want to help anyone who uses an illegal license, but that way it's a bit of an exaggeration. I also gave you the name of my company so you can also take the risk of answering me.
Now I will be forced to use an account not in my possession to ask for help, futhermore, my topic is also about a bug report, and not just a fix for me.

Finally, if you can't answer, don't ask for information by closing the topic. Sherzod, closed 3 of my topics for no reason. If you ask what version of UniGui I have, you can let me answer instead of force creating a new topic

The right way is to transfer the license to you. uniGUI licenses are named licenses. If your boss is also a developer then this license belongs to him and he can not share it with you or anyone else. uniGUI licenses are named licenses. If you are a developer in your company then you need a separate license.   If your boss is not a developer then he can easily assign your forum email to his account. In this case he can not own a subscriber forum account of his own, because as I said, each license can only be used by one developer.

• Administrators

From what I see, your company owns two licenses. Why not take the straight-forward path and assign one of these licenses to your email address which can be done very easily in the customer portal. There is no need to complicate things when there are simple ways to avoid it.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Happy 2
  • Upvote 2