To know more about UniGUI

shridb

Dear Forum, 

I am planning to buy UniGUI but want to know the points below whether they are supported in UniGUI.

1. Reporting ( How we should develop Reports in UniGUI ) 
2. Micro-Servcies Based Architecture Supports by UniGUI 
3. Session Management & Login Security ( in  Micro-Servcies )
4. will it run on Resin Web Server 

Thanks
Shridhar

Hello, Here's my answers (based on my view)

1. I'm using FastReport (Convert report to PDF then send it to client), and it's working fine.

2. Unigui isn't  micro-service solutions, it's web application solutions, but any framework supported by Delphi, it will be usable and supported by unigui, you can develop your micro services with solutions like Delphi MVC, XData or mORMot, and will be used without problem with Unigui.

3. You should develop your micro-services as stateless solutions, and if you use JWT for this, you can use it with unigui without any problem too.

4. I don't think that, Unigui has built in web server and can run as standalone without IIS or apache, if Resin can support ISAPI dll, or Apache Modules, then it may work.

Unigui lets you work pretty much like on vcl.

Productivity is huge.

You can create your microservices with the above and more:

- restdataware
- horse...

Processing reports can be done with them as well....

I can do everything I need with unigui.

fmsoft is (as far as possible) always improving unigui.

About values... I always say that even outside of the software development world, the best tools have their value.

Dear All, 

Thanks for your replying ...!

I am planning to use uniGUI for Banking and I think Bank Application Development needs freedom for developing any software components. So I uniGUI supports everything for a Banking Application ?

And at Reporting side looking server side reporting, sending PDF client may NOT possible for large data sets. Please suggest on this. Is fastReport provide Web Reporting feature ? 

Thanks

Shridhar