How to implement pass-through authentication technology?

Botch

7 minutes ago, Botch said:

I have several services and users can navigate between them and each time they start working on the login form. I can pass login parameters via a URL string, but how do I make the login form invisible?

Hello,

Can you please clarify your question?

And please specify which edition and build of UniGUI are you using?

Now the services are implemented in php and there is no problem to check whether the user entered the password or not. A logged in user, when switching to another service, immediately gets to the working form, he does not need to log in again. But when the user goes to the unigui service, the login form is always shown.
I am using the trial version of unigui.

if you are going to split the projects, creating different services (sites) for each module, you would have to define the login only in the main (main menu)
when a user is directed to another application, that other application should not have a login form.

in that case I would go through a dynamic token url created for each session.

there in the destination project I check the existence of this token to release access. I do not know if i was clear.

10 minutes ago, x11 said:

Then the author will have to use the same encryption in all web services?

I am not security expert but,

If condition is:

1. user logged in one Unigui app 

2. after login redirect to webservice 1 or webservice 2 or 3

then Yes.

But if 

1. user logged in one Unigui app 

2. after login redirect to encryption server

3. after that redirect to inner webservice 1

then No necessary.

22 minutes ago, x11 said:

It seems to me that these are not uniGUI services.

"Now the services are implemented in php and there is no problem to check whether the user entered the password or not", "I have several services and users can navigate between them and each time they start working on the login form,...but how do I make the login form invisible".

Maybe You're right, but for me, this shows that the desire is to move from PHP to UniGui.