I need to develop a commercial project

souza.fo

I have used the unigui personally and am happy with the results and performance found in this tool. Although still beta, it shows increasingly better.

Due to a need for the company where I work, I need to create a small web-based system but that can be accessed by many users (perhaps thousands). I would like the opnion of friends: Can I use unigui for this? What better way to host the project? How can I increase the availability of access if the number of users increase? What database do you suggest for this case?

Thank you, your help is very important to me.

Fabio.

• Administrators

Due to a need for the company where I work, I need to create a small web-based system but that can be accessed by many users (perhaps thousands). I would like the opnion of friends: Can I use unigui for this?

Yes. If you want to use it with thousands of sessions you must carefully manage resources so they will not overrun.

What better way to host the project? How can I increase the availability of access if the number of users increase? What database do you suggest for this case?

Best way is to host it as an ISAPI module in a Windows server. Database type is totally up to you. Your database components must support working in a multi-threaded application. I recommend using a middle-tier for DB access.