TUniDBTreeGrid issue with sorting/ordering, plus Node text replacing through OnGetText problem

JamesP

Hello,

Assigning OnGetText event of TField doesn't make any difference if field is in TreeKeyFields for TUniDBTreeGrid . In TuniDBGrid it shows correct, but in TUniDBTreeGrid it shows original value.

Issue:
TDataSet/Query has fields: 
SEQ_1, SEQ_2, SEQ_3, PRODLEV1, PRODLEV2, PRODLEV3, Field_Name    Field_Value

When I assigned TreeKeyFields := 'PRODLEV1; PRODLEV2;PRODLEV3';
The first node come ARC and not EME, so it alphabetical order and not as order in TDataSet.

I found your comment that it could be used OnGetText to change text for nodes in TUniDBTreeGrid, I have changed TreeKeyFields from 'PRODLEV1; PRODLEV2;PRODLEV3' to TreeKeyFields := 'SEQ_1;SEQ_2;SEQ_3'; And plus to that I have created OnGetText for SEQ_1,SEQ_2,SEQ_3 fields to show Text and not Sequence number, but it shows sequences: 1, 2, ... and not EME, ARC, ..... for nodes in the DBTreeGrid. You can see in attached image TUniDBGrid shows values based on OnGetText correctly, but TUniDBTreeGrid does not.

I have attached two images: one is screen from app and other some data example, so you can have some idea about data.

What I try to achieve is make DBTreeGrid to show data in order based on SEQ_1, SEQ_2, SEQ_3 and not in Alphabetical order.

I am working on the latest full license, WebApp is desktop.

Could you please suggest any solutions?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

DBTreeGridIssue.png

SomeIdeaData.png