Google Charts in uniGUI (new version with Print method)

Pep

Google Charts in uniGUI

Hello,

I have published in github my components to generate charts in uniGUI using de Google Charts API.

image.png.5e257a1f7a5e4c3cb50ae506352271ad.png

The components support the following types:

The library includes in demos folder the GChartsDemo project with several examples that show how to build the different class charts.

image.png.1da5f48f9759d114d4926ff4fe691920.png

When running the demo you can:

• Display the Delphi Code used to generate the Chart
  • Click Google Guide button to see the official documentation of Google Charts.
  • Click on the Chart to see fired events
  • (new) Click on Print button to print current frame with the chart/charts:

image.png.91301e9b750a71dd912dc798959b0f36.png

You can get the source code in https://github.com/JosepPages7/Delphi-GCharts

Please, if you use or like Delphi GCharts, "Star" this project in GitHub! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Could the ClientEvents property be published?

I need to click with the right mouse button, and create an option to edit the chart record, this,

each graph of mine has a registration with sql.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:37 PM, picyka said:

Could the ClientEvents property be published?

I need to click with the right mouse button, and create an option to edit the chart record, this,

each graph of mine has a registration with sql.

Hello Picyka,

It is not possible to publish the ClientEvents property because Google Charts is not a component of "Sencha Ext. JS" and therefore does not support its events.

On the other hand, I have looked if it is possible to capture the right mouse button from Google Charts and in the official documentation it does not mention that this is possible.

Searching the internet I have seen this post https://groups.google.com/g/google-visualization-api/c/NgXzGOzVcHY according to which "Google cancels the propagation of right-click events in almost all visualizations, ..."

I'm sorry but haven't a solution to this.

1 hour ago, Pep said:

Olá Picika,

Não é possível publicar a propriedade ClientEvents porque o Google Charts não é um componente de "Sencha Ext. JS" e, portanto, não suporta seus eventos.

Por outro lado, verifiquei se é possível capturar o botão direito do mouse no Google Charts e na documentação oficial não menciona que isso é possível.

Pesquisando na internet vi este post  https://groups.google.com/g/google-visualization-api/c/NgXzGOzVcHY segundo o qual "Google cancela a propagação de eventos de clique com o botão direito em quase todas as visualizações, ... "

Lamento mas não tenho solução para isso.

ok friend

• 1 month later...