Customizing UniCalendarPanel

Lone Wolf

Hi to everybody.
I'm new at uniGUI and I'm trying to realise a simple web application that use the CalendarPanel component. 

My question is this: there is a way for customising the aspects of the various elements of the calendar. In the calendar_1.jpj attached image you can see the calendar as it appear in my browser. and in calendar_2.jpg appear it appear in the way I would like to have. In this image I've changes, for example, the month name styling it with a red more large and bold characters string 
I think there are some this to crate - modify inside a css file, but I don't find anything about this. Can someone tell me how to reach this task?

Many thanks for your answer.

Eros

calendar_1.jpg

calendar_2.jpg

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I think there are some this to crate - modify inside a css file, but I don't find anything about this. Can someone tell me how to reach this task?

Hello,

One possible solution.

UniServerModule.CustomCSS:

.x-calendar-panel-title {
  font-size: 16px;
  color: red;
  font-weight: bold;
  left: 40% !important;
}

Hi Sherzod, and tanks for your answer.

I think that all the uniGUI components may be customised in this way but where can I find the property like the one you suggest me?

".x-calendar-panel-title" for example is css element of the UniCalendarPanel but where can I search the others css elements of this component and the ones on the others?

I've looked inside the css folder of uniGUI but I've not found this kind of information. Can you suggest where to find them?

Many thanks

Eros