HyperServer node and access violation

fiorilli

Hello, I am facing an access violation problem in my application and I can't find the reason. The problem happens randomly and analyzing the case I realized that the cause is access to a non-existent element or memory leaks, which are usually the cause of such problems. Probably it would be related to hyperserver nodes, because the problem happens only in some sessions and all sessions that enter the same node will have this problem. Even when relogging in the application the problem persists and is only solved when you recycle the node. The problem when giving show in forms and the most intriguing is that some of these forms don't even execute code in the show, create or any initialization event. The application's .cfg file is attached. Any questions I am available.

Administrator.cfg

Did the problem start this week? We have a similar problem that started this week and we cannot detect what it is. What browser do you use? We use Chrome regularly and now we are testing with Firefox to rule out that it is a problem with the latest Chrome update

Regards

17 minutes ago, lcolombo said:

Did the problem start this week? We have a similar problem that started this week and we cannot detect what it is. What browser do you use? We use Chrome regularly and now we are testing with Firefox to rule out that it is a problem with the latest Chrome update

Regards

Hello, I have found the problem. It was not related to the hyperserver.