TuniDbGrid is not refreshed if ...

Roberto Nicchi

I see that if a setrange is executed on a table (i use NexusDb), and this table is connected to a Tunidbgrid, the grid is not refreshed IF the number of filtered records doesn't change . It continues to show prior records. Only if i call grid.refreh the grid is updated.

For example: if the first setrange returns 2 record and so the second setrange, the grid is not updated and continue to shows the records of first setrange. If the first setrange returns 2 records and the second setrange returns 3 records the grid is updated.

If this is a unknowne problem i'll open a support ticket. Let me know.

thanks

UNIGUI version 1.90.0.1549

1 hour ago, Roberto Nicchi said:

I see that if a setrange is executed on a table (i use NexusDb), and this table is connected to a Tunidbgrid, the grid is not refreshed IF the number of filtered records doesn't change . It continues to show prior records. Only if i call grid.refreh the grid is updated.

For example: if the first setrange returns 2 record and so the second setrange, the grid is not updated and continue to shows the records of first setrange. If the first setrange returns 2 records and the second setrange returns 3 records the grid is updated.

If this is a unknowne problem i'll open a support ticket. Let me know.

thanks

UNIGUI version 1.90.0.1549

Hello

Can you please create a test case? We don't have NexusDB component so can you reproduce it without NexusDB?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Roberto Nicchi said:

No i don't, have to ? I'll try asap. Anyway look the the example i have attached to the bug report. Does it work for you adding refresh ?

I have just tryed using the grid's refresh method and it solved the problem. I'm quiet sure i tryed it some time ago with no success. Probably i'm wrong or something has been changed in the meantime...

thanks