Config Option error

Dao

Hello!

It's the 3rd time I get this error:

https://imgur.com/2QOpPnk

First time, I don't what happened.
Second time was this morning, I was only trying to play with alignment properties of my form. Despite reverting the changes, the error was still there.
Third time, same scenario.
Moreover, the error happens when I click on another form that I wasn't working on.

Any ideas where this can come from? It's very annoying because once it's here, I can't manage to revert to a version that works.

Thank you!

In case image doesn't display, the error says:
Config Option: O47 -> items:[O8]<br/> is refering a previous request, <br/> it's not allowed in AJAX request of JS handler. <br/> Use equivalent public Property or Method instead.

Another one of those errors appeared, and after a few manipulations, I suspect it may come from changing width and height in Layout Config -> width: 100%, height: 100%
(this is to achieve resizing of screen to 100% but I don't know if it's the right way, as per another I made today)

Any opinion? 

Thank you!

I'm playing with alignment and layout properties to test how they work and how they render on browser, because I want my app to be responsive
(I've posted about this particular issue here http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/17018-mainform-resizing-to-screen-width-responsiveness/)

For this I'm modifying Layout/ Layout Config / Layout Attribs properties of my form and sometimes gets the shown "Config option" error, that's why I think it could be the trigger but I don't know how to prevent it.

4 minutes ago, Dao said:

I'm playing with alignment and layout properties to test how they work and how they render on browser, because I want my app to be responsive
(I've posted about this particular issue here http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/17018-mainform-resizing-to-screen-width-responsiveness/)

For this I'm modifying Layout/ Layout Config / Layout Attribs properties of my form and sometimes gets the shown "Config option" error, that's why I think it could be the trigger but I don't know how to prevent it.

This occurs in the demo examples?

7 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Você está usando JSInterface .JSConfig em algum lugar?

i have this a lot on my system, can this cause any problems?

TUniSpinEdit(Components[I]).JSInterface.JSConfig('hideTrigger', [True]);
      TUniSpinEdit(Components[I]).JSInterface.JSConfig('minValue'   , [0]);

1 hour ago, eduardosuruagy said:

i have this a lot on my system, can this cause any problems?

TUniSpinEdit(Components[I]).JSInterface.JSConfig('hideTrigger', [True]);
      TUniSpinEdit(Components[I]).JSInterface.JSConfig('minValue'   , [0]);

You can use this code before the component rendered. That means anywhere before OnReady fired.