Why does this "There is no Default JavaScript Object" error occur?

eduardosuruagy

33 minutes ago, andyhill said:

NÃO, eu uso eventos ajax um após o outro, permitindo que a ação anterior seja concluída.

por exemplo.

Tela clara

Canvas FloodFill

Desenho em Tela

so do you think this could be an ajax event that you have on my system?

NO, I was explaining that random JavaScript crashes often come down to timing (how long it takes for the browser to execute a task [remembering that most devices have different processing speeds, plus PC background events can interfere with the browser processing]).

• 2 years later...

@Hayri ASLAN@Sherzod

It´s old post but the error it´s the "same".

I need to add a class to an UniDateTimePicker.

one drive test case download:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AovhnjIbioMA_FQFxf3zr88-2Lic?e=MGoLa4

...and again I would like to ask why I can no longer add a file directly to the forum. I always have to post it on one drive.

9 hours ago, mikromundo said:

sorry but I did not understand.

I'm wanting to add a css class dynamically and not call a method.

Okay.

Well, I didn’t give a solution here, but an approach... And in the example above, we change the configuration, and do not call the method.

Do you want to add cls during initialization or?

thanks again.

I didn't really understand how to use your model.

What I need is to apply css to any component at any time in the application, just as it is possible to do with edits, buttons....I came across this message because I hadn't had the need to apply it to a unitetimepicker before.

I just imagined it would be easy like other components.

22 hours ago, mikromundo said:

I didn't really understand how to use your model.

Well.

What I need is to apply css to any component at any time in the application, just as it is possible to do with edits, buttons....I came across this message because I hadn't had the need to apply it to a unitetimepicker before.

Okay, 

So that you understand, there are at least two points. The first, at the time of initialization, say OnCreate the form, or dynamic creation of components.

The second is at runtime, when the component is already created and displayed. Well, that's simply put.

I just imagined it would be easy like other components.

UniDateTimePicker is a complex component that includes two components, but that's not important, what's important is that we have access to UniDateTimePicker configurations during initialization, only through ClientEvents at the moment.