Set UnimDBGrid to the left position

likemike

Hello!

I'm searching for a command, which set a UnimDBGrid to the left position. I need this, because sometimes (grid is part of a carousel) the grid displays the columns somewhere in the middle of the grid when swiping from one carousel page to another. 

Thanks

Mike

7 minutes ago, likemike said:

I'm searching for a command, which set a UnimDBGrid to the left position. I need this, because sometimes (grid is part of a carousel) the grid displays the columns somewhere in the middle of the grid when swiping from one carousel page to another. 

Hello,

Can you please explain in more details?

OK!

Imagine you have a carousel with 2 pages.

On the first page you have a UnimDBGrid with one column (a string which is wider than the available space). 

Now swipe to the 2nd page and back to the 1st page. Now the grid shows the end of the column (you cannot see the beginning). But I wan't that the grid shows the leftmost part of the column (because here is where the string begins).

57 minutes ago, likemike said:

Imagine you have a carousel with 2 pages.

On the first page you have a UnimDBGrid with one column (a string which is wider than the available space). 

Now swipe to the 2nd page and back to the 1st page. Now the grid shows the end of the column (you cannot see the beginning). But I wan't that the grid shows the leftmost part of the column (because here is where the string begins).

Okay. Can you make a simple testcase to reproduce?

9 hours ago, likemike said:

Unigui2.rar 33.21 kB · 0 downloads

Hello,

One possible solution:

procedure TMainmForm.UnimFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UnimCarouselPage1.JSInterface.JSAddListener('activate', 'function() {'+ UnimDBGrid1.JSName +'.getScrollable().scrollTo({x: 0})}')
end;