How To Reload URLFrame

dionel1969

Hello:

I have some troubles with URLFrame. I'm using this component for printing tickets from url like: temp/ticket.html but the URLFrame does not load right. I'm using this METAs in the HTML:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="0">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

anyway Frame load the previous ticket. I right click the mouse and use "reload frame" the content will load right. So, I was looking a way to call a "reload" of the frame through repaint, refresh but they do not reload the frame.

• Administrators

Hello:

I have some troubles with URLFrame. I'm using this component for printing tickets from url like: temp/ticket.html but the URLFrame does not load right. I'm using this METAs in the HTML:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="0">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

anyway Frame load the previous ticket. I right click the mouse and use "reload frame" the content will load right. So, I was looking a way to call a "reload" of the frame through repaint, refresh but they do not reload the frame.

If you use the same URL it will be cached by the browser. Use a different URL each time.