Hoy to use UniSweetAlert for a Yes/No dialog result

Israel Baez

Hi.

I'm using uniGui for Delphi 10.3.3. I'm developing a web/ISAPI application with this tool.

I'm trying to determine hoy to know if the user clicked Yes ot No (Acept or Cancel) in a UniSweetAlert confirmation dialog.

I have searched the web and there is no result that can help me with this question. Neither is enough explanation in the uniGui help documentation about how to get it working.

I just want to know wich button did the user click on the UniSweetAlert message dialog.

Thakns!

1 hour ago, Israel Baez said:

Hi.

I'm using uniGui for Delphi 10.3.3. I'm developing a web/ISAPI application with this tool.

I'm trying to determine hoy to know if the user clicked Yes ot No (Acept or Cancel) in a UniSweetAlert confirmation dialog.

I have searched the web and there is no result that can help me with this question. Neither is enough explanation in the uniGui help documentation about how to get it working.

I just want to know wich button did the user click on the UniSweetAlert message dialog.

Thakns!

Hello

Can you please specify which version and build are you using?

1 hour ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hello

Can you please specify which version and build are you using?

Is there any version of Unigui that those not use the UniSweetAlert?

In this case, I am asking about any version that uses the UniSweetAlert component for dialogs.

I'm just asking how to implement a decision message for the user and get to know the result, acording to the option the user clicks.

if it has more than one implementation, maybe someone here could give us an example in code. Just a code Example please!

PD: I am using the uniGui26 version.

8 hours ago, Israel Baez said:

Is there any version of Unigui that those not use the UniSweetAlert?

In this case, I am asking about any version that uses the UniSweetAlert component for dialogs.

I'm just asking how to implement a decision message for the user and get to know the result, acording to the option the user clicks.

if it has more than one implementation, maybe someone here could give us an example in code. Just a code Example please!

PD: I am using the uniGui26 version.

Hello

Are you using Unigui professional edition?

On 4/29/2021 at 7:15 AM, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hello

Are you using Unigui professional edition?

Yes, Iam using the profesional edition.

But, whoy not just give us ana answer, so that other people with the same need can find the solution?

Is it necesary to know the version for an answer to the specific question that I have made?

I'm just curious about this.

1 hour ago, Israel Baez said:

Yes, Iam using the profesional edition.

But, whoy not just give us ana answer, so that other people with the same need can find the solution?

Is it necesary to know the version for an answer to the specific question that I have made?

I'm just curious about this.

Hi

If you are using professional version, you need to adjust your email so next time we will not ask this question.

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6291-new-users-please-adjust-your-forum-email-address/

16 hours ago, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hi

If you are using professional version, you need to adjust your email so next time we will not ask this question.

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6291-new-users-please-adjust-your-forum-email-address/

But what kind of sh**t is this?

Iam not the owner of the license, I'm just trying to help some one else. Trying to get that thing to work. And what Iam asking is just a simple question.

Now, I can see why many people talks good about your product, but talks so bad about your support service. If you persist in this way of treatment, I ensure you that your future in business is very dark. Because the sucess of a system resides in the knowledge of thier users. If you don't let people to know how to use your tools, then how will you get new customers?

Thanks for nothing!!!

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Israel Baez said:

If you don't let people to know how to use your tools, then how will you get new customers?

Only our customers have the right to use our tools. uniGUI is neither open source nor free. It's a commercial tool. You can't join a unigui project unless you own a license. There is no licensing option such as 'helping someone else".

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1