Loading page

Sanyi

Hi,

I'm building huge applications with UniGUI. If the internet connection is slow, it takes a lot of time until the application appears in the browser of the device. Sometimes the users are thinking that the application is crashed. I would like to show a gif or any animation while the UniGUI page is completely loaded. I tried to show an image in a conventional html and redirect to UniGUI. It is visible as long as some UniGUI components are already loaded and at this point the gif disappears, so the user is not informed about 50 % of the whole loading time of UniGUI. Can you suggest any solution?

Thanks a lot in advice!

Regards,

Sándor

7 hours ago, Sanyi said:

I'm building huge applications with UniGUI. If the internet connection is slow, it takes a lot of time until the application appears in the browser of the device. Sometimes the users are thinking that the application is crashed. I would like to show a gif or any animation while the UniGUI page is completely loaded. I tried to show an image in a conventional html and redirect to UniGUI. It is visible as long as some UniGUI components are already loaded and at this point the gif disappears, so the user is not informed about 50 % of the whole loading time of UniGUI. Can you suggest any solution?

Hello,

Are you using LoginForm?