How to save MySql database dayly (automatically)

SergioFeitoza

Há 2 horas, SergioFeitoza disse:

Meu código Unigui está sendo executado como um serviço i tne web. Ele usa um pequeno banco de dados MySql . Como fazer um código para fazer backup diário do banco de dados, por exemplo, um arquivo *.sql?

You can create a bat file with the backup script and schedule on windows

10 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

My Unigui code is running as a service i tne web. It uses a small MySql database .  How to do a code to backup dayly the database, for example a a *.sql file ?

I use a batch file that uses mysqldump.exe & Windows Task Scheduler.

The batch file as following:

Backup.bat

set datestr=%date:~6,4%-%date:~3,2%-%date:~0,2%

"C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin\mysqldump.exe" -uUser -pPassword --databases DB1 DB2 > f:\bk\Backup_%datestr%.sql;
exit

Then create a job on Windows Task Scheduler to run the batch file on daily basis, if the database on linux, create a cron job for it.

2 hours ago, Mohammed Nasman said:

The batch file as following:

Backup.bat

set datestr=%date:~6,4%-%date:~3,2%-%date:~0,2%

"C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin\mysqldump.exe" -uUser -pPassword --databases DB1 DB2 > f:\bk\Backup_%datestr%.sql;
exit

Then create a job on Windows Task Scheduler to run the batch file on daily basis, if the database on linux, create a cron job for it.

Thank you Mohamed . I will check how to do this. Possibly is one of the possibilities detailled in the link above posted by x11