Hyperserver chashing

fiorilli

Hello, my hyperserver is constantly crashing and looking at the log I found some messages. What could cause this kind of problem?

Note: the system uses a threadtimer with a 1 minute interval to check notifications for users, and I noticed that when this feature is active the incidence of this problem happens more frequently.

attached is the generated log file.

A2021-04-08.log

16 hours ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hello

It seems that your ISAPI Pool is not configured properly and it is recycled by the IIS.

Hello, do you have an example of a correct configuration? My current configuration is like this.

iis configuration.png

Hi, thanks for the help. I made the changes but still have the problem. I also made some changes to the .cfg file that greatly decreased the crashes. I am sending the attached log file and cfg file. The main changes I made to the .cfg were: initial_nodes=0 max_nodes=50 sessions_per_nodes=5 Note: the last lines of the log file happened after the adjustments I made to the iis as recommended.

A2021-04-09.log Administrador.cfg

1 hour ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

50 is a big value for MaxNodes. Normally 8 or 16 should be enough. How many sessions does your HyperServer instance serve?

I set it to 50 for testing, as it was set to 8 before and I was getting a lot of errors. Currently my hyperserver has about 50 sessions.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, fiorilli said:

I have changed it to 8, I have done the iis settings but the problem still exists. Attached is the last log I got.

A2021-04-09.log 4.53 kB · 0 downloads

Nodes are not accessible by HyperServer. Make sure that a Firewall is not blocking your Nodes. Can you also send a log from one of your nodes?

5 hours ago, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hello, I have replicated the settings as informed and consulted the documents available in the manual through the link: http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/index.html?using-a-different-account-for-.htm

I made tests with strees test tool available and got the following logs.

Note:

Log1 was made with settings:

total sessions per run: 50

max worker theads: 100

total numbers of runs: 1

delay between runs: 60

playback speed: max speed

paralel requests: 1

Log2 was made with settings:

total sessions per run: 30

max worker theads: 50

total numbers of runs: 1