How to execute a TUniEdit's trigger click event on RunTime

SIRE Software

Hello!

Anyone knows if its possible to execute a Trigger 's click  event of a TUniEdit on RunTime.

I have this function that receives a TUniEdit and depending on some validations i have to execute a trigger button click event (I have two triggers on each TUniEdit)

Thanks you in advance!!

54 minutes ago, Victor Dominguez said:

Anyone knows if its possible to execute a Trigger 's click  event of a TUniEdit on RunTime.

I have this function that receives a TUniEdit and depending on some validations i have to execute a trigger button click event (I have two triggers on each TUniEdit)

Hello,

UniEdit1TriggerEvent(UniEdit1, 0)

?

4 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

UniEdit1TriggerEvent(UniEdit1, 0)

?

Hi!

I was expecting something like "UniEdit.JSInterface.JSCall('getTriggers().t1.click" which didnt work,  because i have a dinamic function on a datamodule so any form could call it and send just the uniEdit,  in the above example i have to know the triggerEvent procedure of each uniEdit i receive.

I'm trying to avoid doing it locally on each form.

Thank you!

i appreciate your help!

I made my own function for OnKeyUp, so when you create a form, all the elements are created dynamically.

when I create TuniEdit, I set MyEditComponent.OnKeyUp: = MyKeyUpFunction, this was done by the server as VCL.

Have you tried anything like this?