Session Problems on new session

Luis Devis

Hello, I'm really new to UNIGUI and web developement and I don't really understand how sessions work. 

Please tell me what am doing wrong. I have developed a program with UNIGUI on ISAPI that works really good until one of the connected devices crashes or quits the app.
When one connection is cancelled (web browser closes or the user closes my app tab) and tries to connect again the server seems to be lost for it, it cannot connect again. The other connections work fine but others can not connect again.

Besides, the server icon disappears in the system.

Please tell what do you suspect I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

Luis, as a suggestion, why don't you develop your project as a StandAlone EXE project first, then when all is working as expected, rebuild it as a Service or ISAPI dll and deploy.

As I see it

ServerModule orchestrates all HTTP/HTTPS activity etc. (Parent)

MainModule is a child process of ServerModule and handles current session activity (Children)

Forms are child processes of MainModule (GrandChildren) ...

In my projects I build all of my DB objects in ServerModule and access my DB objects via MainModule as Forms require. 

In my case I use ElevateDB so on the ServerModule we have an ElevateDB Server Object (for general backend work unrelated to sessions) and on the MainModule we have another ElevateDB Server Object (used for Session Access only [SELECT/INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE etc.]) unrelated to the ServerModule Object.

Form can access MainModule
if UniMainModule.MyQuery1.Active then UniMainModule.MyQuery1.Close;

Form and MainModule can also access ServerModule HOWEVER I WOULD STRONGLY DISCOURAGE
if UniServerModule.SrvQry1.Active then UniServerModule.SrvQry1.Close;