Need help to make decisions

codeb

Hi!

I make few separated application like (first.dll, second.dll.....) Now I wont to make one main application with all small included into it. My main idea is to build complex application with one mail "Framework" and many module application. Please some help how to do that... some uniFrame, uniURL or uniHTML..

Please some sample or... explanation.

Thanks

Its heavily depends on what your applications do and authentication requirements. If all of them require a single login entry, then writing a separate app to login and then redirect to other modules with html links will be appropriate (you can pass login info with hashes in url for example).

I also have several apps which work with same DB but do different things, and they don't require a common login entry. My solution was to write a simple mini-site in pure html with links to those apps. Every app has a "close" button or menu which returns to that site, and also all session timeouts automatically redirect back to main site too.

Hello:

My experience: I have a POS app divide in 2 parts: 1- Administration, 2- POS itself. The Administration is divided in 2: 1.1- Manipulation of common archives, processing sale and reporting forms. and 1.2- Monitors of Sale. The POS is divide in 2 parts: 2.1- POS for a computer with all capabilities and 2.2- A very small POS for mobile devices. They all run using the same database, in the same server, using different ports. There is an Entry Point where you place your Login and Pwd and then appear a Screen with Links to other modules. You can access directly to different modules using the url:port schema but if the system detect that you have not a session opened show you the login form for opening new one independently of module you are get in. The app's session data is stored in the db and use virtual stations for that.

There is a module that works on background of application that I use for database maintenance and updating of whole app.

It is more or less like a book.

1- Title Page: The page at the beging of the book, usually containing the title of the book and the names of the author and publisher with Copyright information.

2- Table of Contents: A list of the books contents, arranged by chapter, section, subsection, Etc...

3- Body: The actual words of the book separate by chapters.

There is an Entry Point where you place your Login and Pwd and then appear a Screen with Links to other modules. You can access directly to different modules using the url:port schema but if the system detect that you have not a session opened show you the login form for opening new one independently of module you are get in. The app's session data is stored in the db and use virtual stations for that.

i'm interested in how you do this :).

you saved session login information on bd, but, how do you detect in second module that user is not logged in ?, using cookies ? user ip ?, passing to second module parameters like sessionid and cheking bd?.

thanks.

i'm interested in how you do this :).

you saved session login information on bd, but, how do you detect in second module that user is not logged in ?, using cookies ? user ip ?, passing to second module parameters like sessionid and cheking bd?.

thanks.

Now I'm using cookies and passing sessionid between modules. I want to use StoreManager not is not now in UNIGUI, I hope it will be later. And the sessionid I pass is not the UNIGUI session, it is my own uniqueid for sessions and it is store in db. In this case, the POS App, I have to control all stations, so every station need an id and it is not possible to open two sessions from the same station. IP is not useful is this case, at least you will use combination of virtual ip/real ip.