With what installation exe does hyper_server.exe, hyper_server.dll and hyper_server.cfg get installed ?

cdev

Hi,

I had an issue with hyperserver which previously worked fine.  I uninstalled everything of FM uniGUI on my server, I noticed there were still a few directories of uniGUI in my program files directory, so I deleted them manually.

Then I installed the runtime package, the themes package and the hyper server config package of the latest uniGUI version on my server.

My uniGUI application works fine, but I still get a blank screen when I want to open the hyperserver, even after restarting IIS.

But when I look closer at the installed files, I cannot find the hyperserver files: hyper_server.exe, hyper_server.dll, hyper_server.cfg.  

Anyone has an idea why these files are not present after the install procedure ?   Anyone knows which package installes these hyperserver files ?

Hello,

I was looking for these files on the server, I thought they got installed on the server.  Now, I discovered they got installed on my development client computer.

Case solved, sorry for the inconvenience.