Second application slow to load

johnp

Hello,

I have been using uniGUI well over 5 years now. I am pleased with what it has done for me and my customers. I have two applications that worked quite well on one machine as a sole server. One program runs a delivery order system for customers and the other is a manifest and reporting system for drivers. With the implementation of Hyperserver, my second driver application has become very slow to load once it gets passed the login. It takes over 30 seconds to show and load the next form and sometimes not at all, but works fine once it is loaded. I use DBISAM for a database as I have for years.

I have stripped down all I can and have tried various Hyperserver configurations making sure there are no port conflicts. I have made sure I am running the same runtime libraries. I have removed my anti-virus programs for testing with the same results. I was wondering folders for creating nodes could be an issue. Oddly the issue is only with my second driver application, which is basically the same and worked good before. I am currently running in stand alone server mode for testing. Same results on testing with three different servers.

I am looking any insight that might help me out, especially with Hyperserver.

Thanks

John P.

Track Information Systems - Canada