Make your app a real-time web app using websockets

mhmda

Here is a video tutorial for making your Unigui WebApp a Real-Time application, it makes your app more powerful and it's ready for: real-time monitor, chat, control...

Attached: 2 projects (webapp + websocket server app), mysql db.

Have fun 🙂

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Any improvement using Google Analytics instead your solution,  besides the "live" factor ?

GA is a little bit delayed for sure.

At this moment I'm working in a component to GA and uniGUI for tracking all activities. But a little disappointed by GA delay. In fact i can only get for sure who is logged and where. But great reports in the following day and GA panels.

A merge between then should be the best approach.

• Upvote 1

Can You work with Queries using websockets ?

I want to use one dll with system functions, some function/procedures create records in a database .

I will to log 100 + users at same time an every of them , can make database records. All function for that are based in dll.

Is this posible with websockets ?

17 hours ago, mhmda said:

We already use websocket along with Unigui DLL (IIS Server) - Hyperserver and we have ~120 connections and it working just fine.

Hi, I mean external dll, not exactly IIS dll.

Thank you for the shared experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, mhmda said:

We already use websocket along with Unigui DLL (IIS Server) - Hyperserver and we have ~120 connections and it working just fine.

Utilizing WebSockets with Unigui DLL and Hyperserver (IIS Server) efficiently supports around 120 connections. It's great to hear that your setup is performing well under this workload.Gb Whatsapp Download