mikromundo

On 1/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, wilton_rad said:

I found the amount of novice users on the forum strange, giving good recommendations from the radcore, such recommendations would be less strange if they came from old users of the community, this is looking like some robots created by the creator of the radcore to speak well of himself.

I hope I'm wrong about that doubt.

Olá @wilton_rad, acho que você é brasileiro, então vou postar em português também. Já li alguns posts seus e vejo que você é um usuário avançado e bem sucedido com uniGUI.

Veja, graças ao RadCORE estou conseguindo elevar o nível do uniGUI no Brasil( pelo menos esse é um dos meus objetivos ).

Só em DEZEMBRO de 2020, 14 novas licenças do uniGUI foram vendidas e 11 delas, para usuários do RadCORE.

Não criei algo "SOMENTE PARA MEU BENEFÍCIO". Estou tentando ajudar o uniGUI a ser visto como deve ser: Como o melhor framework para desenvolver aplicações para web com DELPHI.

O RadCORE entra como um 'facilitador' trazendo muitos recursos ágeis para facilitar e acelerar o desenvolvimento.

https://blogs.embarcadero.com/spectacular-web-developer-for-applications-is-built-in-delphi/

Hi Wilton, I think you are Brazilian, so I will post in Portuguese too. I have read some of your posts and I see that you are an advanced and successful user with uniGUI.

See, thanks to RadCORE I am managing to raise the level of uniGUI in Brazil (at least that is one of my goals).

In DECEMBER 2020 alone, 14 new uniGUI licenses were sold and 11 of them to RadCORE users.

I didn't create something "FOR MY BENEFIT ONLY". I'm trying to help uniGUI to be seen as it should be: As the best framework for developing web applications with DELPHI.

RadCORE enters as a 'facilitator' bringing many agile resources to facilitate and accelerate development.

Your project is very interesting, it adds a lot of value to the unigui, you can be sure that we will acquire a license soon ..

I particularly think that the responsiveness feature that Farshard has already promised us, could be the way you did it, in which case he could create the specific properties for that, so as not to use hint as a configuration mechanism.

e sim, sou seu vizinho aqui do tocantins..

Going by the forum discussion , your project seems impressive, but my opinion is lack of documentation in English will be preventing users like me in trying the product. I suggest you to create series of HOW TO videos with English subtitle will help users.

Hi @Wajeed and @david_navigator

Radcore have help doc in English. 

Have a private group with more than 150 users in 26 countries. 

I try to help all users.

Anyone looking for me with difficulties I reinforce with videos ... or pointing in the help where to find the solution or interacting with the group of users.

The source code it's simple to learn. 

Check testmonials... some users outside Brazil.

6 hours ago, mikromundo said:

On the first page of this section I posted a page. I cannot post the help because it contains excerpts from the source code. If you wish, we can arrange a demonstration for you, without any problems.

How about a small Webinar (in English) ? Seems quite a few people in here are interested and you could show us all how it works and answer questions ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. If You want to extend Your customers pool You have to make a next step. Detailed English manual is MUST have. Without it - it will be private project with a few users. 

So in my opinion - give detailed technical English manual for everyone or If You are worried about it, stay where are You now. 

Trully - no offence - I don’t have any wrong words for Your work. 

@jaromir

Do not worry.

I appreciate all kinds of interaction the important thing is that more is more people are interested in the unigui through Radcore.

But see, a lot of people always repeat the same thing, that Radcore does not have a help in English and every post I do I repeat again that there is a manual in English.

I recently created rc_translate to help everyone who needs translation in the application.

Every month Radcore receives new features and the manual is always updated, but as I offer a source, the manual contains snippets of code and only users have access to it.

Thanks again for your words and remember: when spreading Radcore I am spreading our dear unigui.

6 hours ago, mikromundo said:

Every month Radcore receives new features and the manual is always updated, but as I offer a source, the manual contains snippets of code and only users have access to it.

I’m trying to understand this but it’s strange. Every market product has trial or similar test solution. Manual is always available because it is „advertise”.   

I can’t buy Your product at - trust me it works. 

Best regards :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...