How long have uniDBGrid's LookupComboBox,buttonEdit

hongwei529

非常抱谦,我的英语不好,请原谅我用中文.

我已经用了UniGui快一年了,近期有点问题:

1. TUniDBGrid 近期会不会加 LookupComboBox,buttonEdit控制?

2. 我是用Firebird 数据库,是没有BOOLEAN类型的,怎么使用TuniDBGrid的checkBox,数据库的表和视图是先写好的,没办法是TbooleanField.

3. 因为我是动态创建TuniDBGrid Column,所以我希望TuniDBGrid的checkBox,不在DataSET上控制,而是在Columns’Editor上控制,像日期时间和下拉列表一样

4. 旧的TUniDBGrid DrawColumnCell里的Value非常实用,比如数据库值是数字1,我可以显示字符’’A’’.比如uniDBGrid没有LookupComboBox,我可以让Grid显示字符,但实际DataSet里是数字值,请问用什么来代替value?

谢谢

from google

Is hold Him, my English is not good, please forgive me in Chinese.

I have spent UniGui almost a year, recently a problem:

1. TUniDBGrid near future will increase LookupComboBox, buttonEdit control?

2 I am using the Firebird database, is not of the type BOOLEAN, how to use TuniDBGrid the checkBox, database tables and views are first written, no way is TbooleanField.

3 because I was dynamically created TuniDBGrid Column, so I hope TuniDBGrid the checkBox, not DataSET to control, but in the Columns'Editor to control, as the same date and time and drop-down list

4 years old TUniDBGrid DrawColumnCell the Value is very practical, such as the database value is the number 1, I can show the character''A''. Such as uniDBGrid not LookupComboBox, I can make Grid show character, but the actual DataSet in a numeric value, will What to use instead of value?

Thank you

1. Grid editors will be part of 0.88 beta release. A pre-beta release can be downloaded from the beta forum.

2. You could use a dataset lookup field that converts the field to a boolean value.

3. I am guessing you want to be able to create grid columns dynamically with grid editors. I don't know if this is possible. I have not tested it.

4. Again I would suggest a lookup field to do the conversion.

Hope I got a least some of that right. Very hard to understand.

• Administrators

1. TUniDBGrid near future will increase LookupComboBox, buttonEdit control?

2 I am using the Firebird database, is not of the type BOOLEAN, how to use TuniDBGrid the checkBox, database tables and views are first written, no way is TbooleanField.

3 because I was dynamically created TuniDBGrid Column, so I hope TuniDBGrid the checkBox, not DataSET to control, but in the Columns'Editor to control, as the same date and time and drop-down list

4 years old TUniDBGrid DrawColumnCell the Value is very practical, such as the database value is the number 1, I can show the character''A''. Such as uniDBGrid not LookupComboBox, I can make Grid show character, but the actual DataSet in a numeric value, will What to use instead of value?

1. LookupComboBox is already available as Editor for DBGrid.

2. Logged #1217

3. ???

4. For several reasons Value field removed from parameter list. If you want to show a different value then you must use TField.OnGetText event.