TinyMCE save on database

araujoadanr

Hello, thanks for answering.

In my production project I use SDAC,

But not everyone uses this component, that's why I prepare the test case with ClientDataset, but I can prepare with another data access component, which seems more appropriate.

1- Button 1 creates the dataset in memory

2- Buttons 2, try to add the text using two methods that I found in the forum.

image.png.a416126b95e4e3c598ce1ad2a1599654.png

OK.

CDSText.Append;
  UniSession.AddJS('ajaxRequest(MainForm.form, "mce", ["text="+tinyMCE.get("ed1").getContent()])');
  CDSTextMemo.Value := HTMLmce;
  CDSText.Post;

When you initialize TinyMCE, you should use the TinyMCE events, such as "change", to send the modified data to the server.

13 hours ago, adan200 said:

Do you have an example? I don't know much about client side events.

Hello,

You are using version 3, try this:

<textarea id="ed1" style="width: 100%; height: 400px;"></textarea>
<script>
tinyMCE.init({
   theme : "advanced",
   plugins : "autolink,lists,spellchecker,pagebreak,style,layer,table,advhr,advimage,advlink,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template",

// Theme options
   theme_advanced_buttons1 : "newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect",
   theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor",
   theme_advanced_buttons3 : "tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen",
   theme_advanced_buttons4 : "insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,spellchecker,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,blockquote,pagebreak,|,insertfile,insertimage",
   theme_advanced_toolbar_location : "top",
   theme_advanced_toolbar_align : "left",
   theme_advanced_statusbar_location : "bottom",
   theme_advanced_resizing : true,

extended_valid_elements : "img[class=myclass|!src|border:0|alt|title|width|height]",
   mode: "exact",
   elements : "ed1",
   onchange_callback : function() {ajaxRequest(MainForm.form, "mce", ["text="+tinyMCE.get("ed1").getContent()])}
});
</script>