Ajax Error with ScreenMask message

dkeene

Hello

Hello
I don't understand the following error, seems to be when I try to assign a string to a screenmask message

(in delphi code) 
uniDBRadioGroup.ScreenMask.Message (a string value) :=' SELECT txt_NEPH_YN_03 AS MRESULT FROM patient_questionaire WHERE IDENCOUNTER=:IDENCOUNTER ';

then in runtime I see an Ajax MessageBox with

Cannot set property 'maskMsg' of undefined

with the text of the box:

O1DC0=new Ext.form.Label({id:"O1DC0_id"});O1DC0.nm="O1DC0";O1DC0.destroy(); O1DC4=new Ext.form.Label({id:"O1DC4_id"});O1DC4.nm="O1DC4";OE40.uniMask.maskMsg="SELECT txt_NEPH_YN_03 AS MRESULT FROM patient_questionaire WHERE IDENCOUNTER=:IDENCOUNTER";OE40.setElProp("title","Renal (03)",2);O1DC4.destroy();OE48.setDisabled(false);O1225.setText("Controls Selected: 0");

In reality the uniDBRadioGroup.ScreenMask.Message is able to hold the value ' SELECT txt_NEPH_YN_03 AS MRESULT FROM patient_questionaire WHERE IDENCOUNTER=:IDENCOUNTER '

so i don't know why the error is raised.

Thank you

Doug

8 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

uniDBRadioGroup.ScreenMask.Enabled = True ?

I am not using the string for the screenmask, but storing a string for another use. I am able to set the value initially, but can't seem to change it. Does the string within the Error Box mean anything?

This error is easy to reproduce. Put a UniRadioGroup on a form and in another UniSpeedButton's Click method:

UniRadioGroup1.ScreenMask.Message:=FormatDateTime('yyyy-mm-dd @ HH:NN:SS', Now);

will produce error: Cannot set property 'maskMsg' of undefined with the message box saying

0147.uniMask.maskMsg="2020-11-27 @ 07:47:57"

1 minute ago, dkeene said:

This error is easy to reproduce. Put a UniRadioGroup on a form and in another UniSpeedButton's Click method:

12 minutes ago, dkeene said:

uniDBRadioGroup.ScreenMask.Enabled = True ?

So I ask, have you set ScreenMask.Enabled to True?