New website of unigui.com

Mehmet Emin

Hi Farshad, very well!
What framework have used for the new website? (not unigui, I think :))
How You have embedded the unigui app inside a frame? (it's a isapi dll?)

My idea, other than using unigui "embedded" with its capabilities is to use Extjs framework for create the entire portal with Unigui apps inside.

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Stemon63 said:

Hi Farshad, very well!
What framework have used for the new website? (not unigui, I think :))
How You have embedded the unigui app inside a frame? (it's a isapi dll?)

My idea, other than using unigui "embedded" with its capabilities is to use Extjs framework for create the entire portal with Unigui apps inside.

Thanks a lot

Thanks!

It is a standard Joomla website. Demo is embedded inside an <iframe> window.

While it is possible to create a website with uniGUI, the fact is tools such as Joomla has become very mature with lots of features which makes website design very easy. Creating something similar to Joomla in uniGUI would take months or even more!

Yes, of course...
The only problem is now you have server memory occupied (for Unigui) for every website visitor, also if it don't enter in the demo frame. So, for my needs, I prefer to launch Unigui apps in "private area" of a website.  It's a isapi dll or a service? (i don't have investigate in the browser) 
Unigui is great, very well

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Stemon63 said:

Yes, of course...
The only problem is now you have server memory occupied (for Unigui) for every website visitor, also if it don't enter in the demo frame. So, for my needs, I prefer to launch Unigui apps in "private area" of a website.  It's a isapi dll or a service? (i don't have investigate in the browser) 
Unigui is great, very well

Demo is running on HyperServer, so it will scale up very well!

It's an Isapi.Dll running on HyperServer.

• Like 1

OK, I hope that it scale up very well; I don't have still tested HyperServer structure with a lot of users... if it can manage 500 concurrent connections on a good Server (64 GB Ram) without performance penalty, is already a good result;
Naturally depending if  my Unigui application is performant :-)

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Stemon63 said:

OK, I hope that it scale up very well; I don't have still tested HyperServer structure with a lot of users... if it can manage 500 concurrent connections on a good Server (64 GB Ram) without performance penalty, is already a good result;
Naturally depending if  my Unigui application is performant :-)

Well, current server which hosts unigui web site, forums, demos, customer portal, mysql server and other things has 4 GB of RAM.

Well, Well, Well...

my concern is how it behaves with so many users using forms with many DB components, such as very complex DB forms (that you know).

Since db components are very "chatty" between client and server in Unigui, I fear for performance and cpu for a busy server. Maybe I can be wrong, we hope well :rolleyes: