Manual generation of the SessionID

sagt3k

Hi I am new to this topic. Congratulations for UNIGUI it's exceptional.

Two questions:

1) It's possible, in the generation of a session, to give ourselves a SessionID value to string? It would be interesting to manage the value of the session in order to drive value creation.

2) If I had two independent server applications, with two ports 8077,8088 admit, it is possible to generate the session with the first application, the session redirected to the second application server, of course, the main form they would be on the second application.

The first application handles the login and the generation of the session. This could be useful for creating different instances of the second application to balance the access of different PC-servers, for example.

thanks

SAGT3K

• Administrators

1) It's possible, in the generation of a session, to give ourselves a SessionID value to string? It would be interesting to manage the value of the session in order to drive value creation.

All sessions are associated with unique SessionIDs which can be obtained from

uniApplication.uniSession.SessionId

2) If I had two independent server applications, with two ports 8077,8088 admit, it is possible to generate the session with the first application, the session redirected to the second application server, of course, the main form they would be on the second application.

The first application handles the login and the generation of the session. This could be useful for creating different instances of the second application to balance the access of different PC-servers, for example.

We can not divide a single session and distribute it among servers. Any single session should live on server which created it.

All sessions are associated with unique SessionIDs which can be obtained from

uniApplication.uniSession.SessionId

Thank you, but then before generating the SessionID, it would be interesting to be able to generate the string us with our algorithm. This is possible?

• 3 weeks later...