UnimFileUpload freeze when upload file under iPhone

The above problems will occur when using Safari or Chrome browser on iPhone
1,When uploading a file for the first time, click Upload without selecting a file, it will prompt correctly, please select a file. The entire interface freezes when clicking upload without selecting the file for the second time.

2,When uploading a file for the first time, you select the file and click upload. Often, the upload progress is directly stuck at 2%-3%.

3,Upload pictures larger than 5MB, will report error-status: 413

The above problems were opened with a browser on the andriod mobile phone and PC, and repeated simulations, everything was normal.

uploadfile.rar

• 1 month later...

This should be a bug. When uploading a picture with an Apple kernel browser, the first time the upload button is clicked, it is normal, but the second time the entire interface is stuck. I hope that the author can test it with an Apple mobile phone, but there is no problem with an Android phone.

13 minutes ago, lewis_lee said:

This should be a bug. When uploading a picture with an Apple kernel browser, the first time the upload button is clicked, it is normal, but the second time the entire interface is stuck. I hope that the author can test it with an Apple mobile phone, but there is no problem with an Android phone.

Hello,

On which version you are testing?

2 hours ago, lewis_lee said:

1539, Iphone11  ios14.3