UniGui page freezes

dkeene

Hello All

I have a unigui application that works nicely but on occasion the unigui page showing in the browser becomes frozen and not responsive to clicks. No errors show in Delphi. I know it's a broad question but is there a way to diagnose this problem? I am not very familiar with Chrome diagnostic tools, so any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Hello All

I have a unigui application that works nicely but on occasion the unigui page showing in the browser becomes frozen and not responsive to clicks. No errors show in Delphi. I know it's a broad question but is there a way to diagnose this problem? I am not very familiar with Chrome diagnostic tools, so any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

Hi,

Is it possible to make a test case so we can check?

13 hours ago, dkeene said:

It happens rarely on my giant application and would not likely be reproducible. Are there ways to check in the browser if there is a problem?

Hi,

Please open your browsers console (F12) go to network tab.

When system freezes if it you see "Pending" for the last event check the parameters and find event name. You will get a clue about which event is creating this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, dkeene said:

Hello All

Thank you.

hi
my app still have this behavior.
How do you fix this problem?
I think the main form stay covered by a clear screen mask .because the shortcuts are work
Thank you

• Administrators
On 11/8/2020 at 3:33 PM, dkeene said:

Hello All

Thank you.

Hello

Have you checked log files created under log folder and log\connectionLog folder.