UnimDBGrid expand/collapse group at runtime?

GoldLine

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, edbuescher said:

Was this ever answered?

I have a uniDBGrid with groups that I want to replicate the FullExpand/FullCollapse functions

Hello,

Which component are you using? Mobile or desktop grid?

And clarify your question again please.

Sherzod,

I'm using the desktop components.

Scenario #1:
I'm creating an app that uses a TUniDBGrid. I have Grouping enabled on a column and "Collapsible=True", which puts a +/- Expand/Collapse image on the now expandible/collapsible rows.  This all works fine using the mouse to click on the +/- icons, but I'd like to have my own buttons that basically do a FullExpand or FullCollapse operation.  So if there is no true FullExpand/FullCollapse method for the TUniDBGrid groups, how do I iterate through the rows to programatically expand/collapse each individual row, or would I do this via a client-side event?

Scenario #2:
Instead of using the above approach in my app, I may use one similar to the example on your website for "Row Widget" in the "Grids" examples.  In that example would it be possible to include buttons on the form to mimic the FullExpand/FullCollapse functionality?

Thanks

34 minutes ago, edbuescher said:

Scenario #1:
I'm creating an app that uses a TUniDBGrid. I have Grouping enabled on a column and "Collapsible=True", which puts a +/- Expand/Collapse image on the now expandible/collapsible rows.  This all works fine using the mouse to click on the +/- icons, but I'd like to have my own buttons that basically do a FullExpand or FullCollapse operation.  So if there is no true FullExpand/FullCollapse method for the TUniDBGrid groups, how do I iterate through the rows to programatically expand/collapse each individual row, or would I do this via a client-side event?