Trying to learn about AJAX events and KendoUI charts with UNIGUI

SergioFeitoza

Hi. I am using an ajax event to see the values at a certain point of a TuniFSkendoUI chart after clicking but I need to see “onmouseover” without clicking

I use this for ‘clickseries’. It works and I just did equal to the ONLY example of this kind of chart I found for Unigui.

Also I need to do a simple ZOOM passing the mouse. I think these things are easy as it is in VCL TeeChart

procedure TfResults. uniFSkendoUI AjaxEvent(Sender: TComponent; EventName: string;

Params: TUniStrings);

begin

if EventName = 'ClickSeries' then

ShowMessage('Design variable = '+Params.Values['name']+'</br>'+

'Xaxis Value = '+Params.Values['category']+'</br>'+

'Yaxis value = '+Params.Values['value'] );

end;

IMouseOver.thumb.png.4ec9422b22fb72c3524d06dc11dcc445.png am looking for a place where I can study AJAX events to use in Unigui (and understand the usage logic)

I am also trying to understand  the properties of UNIFSKENDOUI graph. I found this but  did not know how to bring this to the unigui +delphi code.

https://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/dataviz/ui/chart

3 minutes ago, SergioFeitoza said:

Hi. I am using an ajax event to see the values at a certain point of a TuniFSkendoUI chart after clicking but I need to see “onmouseover” without clicking

I use this for ‘clickseries’. It works and I just did equal to the ONLY example of this kind of chart I found for Unigui.

procedure TfResults. uniFSkendoUI AjaxEvent(Sender: TComponent; EventName: string;

Params: TUniStrings);

begin

if EventName = 'ClickSeries' then

ShowMessage('Design variable = '+Params.Values['name']+'</br>'+

'Xaxis Value = '+Params.Values['category']+'</br>'+

'Yaxis value = '+Params.Values['value'] );

end;

IMouseOver.thumb.png.4ec9422b22fb72c3524d06dc11dcc445.png am looking for a place where I can study AJAX events to use in Unigui (and understand the usage logic)

I am also trying to understand  the properties of UNIFSKENDOUI graph. I found this but  did not know how to bring this to the unigui +delphi code.

https://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/dataviz/ui/chart

Also I need to do a simple ZOOM passing the mouse. I think these things are easy as it is in VCL TeeChart

This should ideally be solved on the client side, i.e. with Javascript, so you don't get any server calls.

The graph data is already in the client, so there is no need to fetch anything from the server.

Just now, Ron said:

This should ideally be solved on the client side, i.e. with Javascript, so you don't get any server calls.

The graph data is already in the client, so there is no need to fetch anything from the server.

Thanks Ron . I understood the concept but not how to do it. Do you have any simple example.

I could do many things with VCL TeeChart that I am sure are possible with Kendo and others . The problem is that I am not finding the write place to study this. The demos I found are very basic and do not help so much..